Wednesday, February 16, 2011

October 2008.

I stole moments to capture rank

above the contenders;

taking first place but wearing bronze;

suspending smoke through swivels & circulation.

Captivating the application & resting assured manifestation.

intensely sustained impassioned exponents divided themselves through sunlit waves, saturating the place where we were to knot.

tie & bind,your wet fingers I'd savor myself off of.

peace by piece chipped expectations uniformed & became passively laconic .

years of smeared mascara muted with recognition of an undeniable crystallization.

evangelistically consistent, brinking the cup you filled so gallantly

Still, I stood so close, close enough to taste your fumes,distant enough to correct my vision.

you bite my tongue.sucking prohibitions.fucking the feud.

the heat that overlaps my lips & swarms the insides of my cheeks. I like when you come.

-farther is plastic glasses attached to string as community utensils.

-closer was underneath sheets licking words from each other; when we laid in beds just big enough to fit how we felt.

carefully clipping stitches where skin has overlapped.,slurping my empty words that blanketed self-indulgence.

Deafened by loving you in all languages, peddling to rewind. You once said you've wasting moments unspent with me,counterclockwise.

Expensively,you financed my soul, I left you bankrupt;unsorted.

drafts became cheap & abundant,eventually wholesale.

you'd planted seeds of raw,illuminate pungency inside me & made me glow.

Inducing lines of your sincerity crisply/I bleed your beat

No comments:

Post a Comment